Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:03:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2-BETA's Linuxulator cannot run StarOffice 5.2

Hi,

There seems to be a DISPLAY problem. I'll bet that you were also unable to
start a xterm, right ? Can you check and verify this again ?

Martin

Martin Blapp, mb@imp.ch
Improware AG, UNIX solution and service provider
Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
Phone: +41 79 370 26 05, Fax: +41 61 826 93 01