Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:22:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Karen Hartley <karen.hartley@graphicdesignclasses.net>
To:        webmaster <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Graphic Design Blog

------=_Part_1244_10554536.1349464862044

Hi webmaster,

I designed a site dedicated to graphic design education and a
resource guide for students called www.graphicdesignclasses.net  . There just
isn't enough info available out there about graphic design and the most
efficient ways to find the best training within the school system, so I wanted
to reach out to you to help spread the word about how I can help anyone
interesting in graphic design.

It is certainly a competitive field and thats why I tried to lay out
all the info anyone needs to know in one place. I created the site to
help lay out all the most FAQ's that I have come across that studnets
would need to know. I hope you find it useful along with anyone you would
like to forward it to.

As you have a related site, would you mind helping me to connect
others with my site by adding it to your resources page of http://www.freebsd.org/ports/graphics.html
?

Thank you so much for your time and any effort to add my link to your
page would be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Karen Hartley
------=_Part_1244_10554536.1349464862044--