Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:14:22 +0000
From:      Per Dalum <per.dalum@mail.tele.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printing on a windowd printer (Spec: Lexmark)

Hi all!

From my company I have gotten a Lexmark Z51 printer, which uses the MS
Windows printer protocl (whatever that is!) and I would offcause like
to use it under FreeBSD (my only system :)

There exists a gs driver for som Lexmark 7000 printer and it is easy
to install under Linux (and it works for my printer), but to do this
under FreeBSD exceedees my abillities :(

So, are there any of you who have done it or are able to help my here?

I have the sources and patches, but where do I go from there? But
most of all, have anyone of you done a port?

The driver is easy to find (Search on www.google.com with "Lexmark and
Ghostscript" - I dont have the URL right now)

Thanks!

Per D.