Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:50:15 -0500
From:      "Cyber Dog" <cyberdog@nycap.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CVSup and Building World

Earlier this evening I did a full CVSup on a FreeBSD 4.9 machine using
RELENG_4, built and installed the kernel and world.  My question is: are all
the patches released since the last release came out included when I use
CVSup?  Or is it still necessary to patch the system after install?  My
guess is the CVSup will already include patches for known issues, but it's
better safe than sorry so I'm asking anyway! Thanks.

-
Matt