Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:56:04 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   Re: "nanobsd" prototype

> Now i agree that having picobsd in src/picobsd or src/tools
> or even ports/sys/* would be a better place

Well, if both picobsd and nanobsd are going to exist in the base
system, I'd rather see something like src/<metatoken>/picobsd and
src/<metatoken>/nanobsd, to keep the src/ directory from becoming
even more confusing.

I've taken too many arrows in the back this week to even dream
of suggesting a value for <metatoken> :-)

mcl