Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:55:40 -0500
From:      Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
To:        Sushanth Rai <sushanth_rai@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running kgdb in batch mode.

On 26 November 2012 01:21, Sushanth Rai <sushanth_rai@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Basically I would like to get kernel backtrace of a bunch of threads from=
 the live kernel under some conditions. When the condition is seen I would =
like to run kgdb, collect kernel backtrace of specific threads and exit. Is=
 there a way run kgdb in batch mode ? Or any other way to get the stack tra=
ce.

Have a look at /usr/sbin/crashinfo for an example of how to do so -
basically just run kgdb $KERNEL $VMCORE < commands_file.

-Ed