Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 10:44:11 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: disklabel -- owner?

Warner Losh wrote:

> Heck, I'd be happy to try to rewrite the whole fdisk/disklabel junk
> into a nice, easy to use script.  sysinstall is OK, but it isn't as
> nice as I'd like.  Is there a need for this, or are people generally
> happy with the tools we have?
>
> Yours in frustration,

I can fully understand your frustration, and the last result of my
frustration from disklabel can be found in freefall's incoming dir
with a filename dpe-0.3.tar.gz, perhaps you might want to take this
as a starting point.

hellmuth
--
hellmuth michaelis                hm@kts.org                    hamburg, europe