Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:57:03 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Minimum Stable Cvsup

I build several minimal FreeBSD systems each week with the X kernel
developer selection and a handful of packages  (including cvsup) and 1 port
(SKIP).  Lately I have started to use the latest -stable versions to get all
of the bug fixes using src-all.

I would like to minimize the size, time, and complexity involved.  Can I use
subcomponents of src-all and then build world to do this without added
problems?

What subcomponents of src-all would I use to match the X kernel developer
profile?  Or where do I look to figure it out?

Thanks

Jim Flowers mailto:jflowers@ezo.net