Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 1997 06:33:12 -0600
From:      Chris Csanady <ccsanady@nyx.pr.mcs.net>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   vm_page_alloc(ZERO): missing pages.. again..

For what its worth I recently got the following message last night..
"vm_page_alloc(ZERO): missing pages on cache queue: 1"  If you recall,
last time, it was suspected that swapping, and not invalidating the tlb
was the cause.  Well, I've recently been reduced to 16M for a while. :(
The reason I'm curious about this is that this is with SMP_INVLTLB defined.
I thought that even without the handshaking, the chances of having problems,
was virtually nil.  Is this code in the works, because it would be nice to
know if this actually was the problem..

--Chris Csanady