Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:42:46 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        andy <andy@shady.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: insert field not showing up

--=-dlMXaha6GnGmXikMUJjL

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 16:46 +0100, andy wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Im not sure if this is Fbsd specific, but I thought Id ask your opinion s=
ince you maintain the Evolution ports.
> Fresh install from ISO of Fbsd 6.1-release, cvsup, etc etc.
>=20
> Install Evolution-Exchange port. Attempt to configure for Exchange server=
.
> When I get to the choice about types of mail servers through the launched=
 GUI application, it only offers me the choice=20
> of adding a username. The second field doesnt show up. This is the URL fi=
eld.
>=20
> I have tried removing the ports, reinstalling them, adding the supplied b=
inary packages, nothing can make=20
> evolution-2.6.3 show this field.
>=20
> Im not sure if this is a bug, or if there is a simple fix, but after a we=
ek of trying I have come to the conclusion to=20
> actually ask you guys if youve ever seen this behaviour before.

I saw this, too in an account that I had previously configured.  I never
found where that setting was stored, so I was never able to fix it in
this account.  But since that was a sandbox, I never really spent much
time on it.  I do not think this is FreeBSD-specific, though.  You might
try bringing this up to the Evo authors to see if they have some
thoughts.

Joe

--=20

--=-dlMXaha6GnGmXikMUJjL