Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 1998 18:14:47 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        "David E. Cross" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD boot banner (securing FreeBSD)

Remove the floppy drive? - and secure the case (with a padlock)?...

Seriously though, if you can't secure the room where the server is - your
probably going to find it very hard to secure the server at all - this goes
for Netware, NT, and every other server OS I've seen, if people can get
physical access to the hardware - it's going to be tricky...

There are a few companys that do metal enclosures for PC's, or you could put
the whole lot in a locked cabinet or something? (with ventilation)...

Regards,

Karl Pielorz