Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:24:08 -0300
From:      "Daniel Sobral"<Daniel_Sobral@voga.com.br>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree on current.freebsd.org

I was trying to install XFree from current, but it would always fail... So
I got my tcpdump, ftped to current and...

Sysinstall is trying to get a lot of files under XF86331 that are _not_
there, but appear under XF8633 (with XF8633 name, of course). Now,
sysinstall _also_ try to get some files from XF8633... is 331 distribution
just an update of a few files? *Where* can I correct the names for
sysinstall, if that's really the case?

Please reply directly to me, as I'm only subscribed to current as digest.