Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:40:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/2936: The teTeX port runs strup on /usr/local/bin

The following reply was made to PR ports/2936; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To: eivind@dimaga.com
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:30:09 -0800 (PST)

  * I get errors for missing inimf, virmf, install-info, xdvi.bin, texinfo-12,
  * web2c/mf.log, and web2c/mf.base.

  * Did it package OK when you reverted?

 You are right -- I reverted the patch but I still can't build it.  I
 have the same problem with or without your patch.  However, the list
 of errors is different, I have a bunch of bin/* files missing.

 -------
 ===>  Building package for teTeX-0.4
 tar: can't add file bin/gftodvi : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/gftopk : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/mft : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/pktogf : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/pktype : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/vftovp : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/vptovf : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/gftype : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/pltotf : No such file or directory
 tar: can't add file bin/tftopl : No such file or directory
 tar command failed with code 256
 -------

 I put the log in

 ftp://han.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/tetex.log.gz

 If you can take a look, it will be appreciated.  My system is
 RELENG_2_2 (naturally, it's the packages-2.2 building machine).

 Satoshi