Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:59:51 +0300
From:      Sergey Jamy <jamy023@gmail.com>
To:        archibald <archibald@ethernull.org>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg radeonhd X1250 cause system reboot on my Samsung R60 9.1RC1

2012/9/20 archibald <archibald@ethernull.org>

> On 2012-09-20 10:20, Sergey Jamy wrote:
>
>> In some forum people
>> telling me what now i should use only radeonhd driver and even not trying
>> use "ati". Its true?
>>

> It's the reverse: use "ati" not "radeonhd" - the latter has been
> unmaintained
> for a long time.
>
> In general it should be possible to just run startx as a regular user, X
> can
> usually autoconfigure graphics cards, so you shouldn't need to load
> radeon.ko
> or (ordinarily) run "X -configure".
>
> archibald

They doesnt work both, and even vesa. I dont need run as regular user. I
want use freebsd as before, and with same operating efficiency. And i
forget add what 9-stable works fine, but i do not want to roll out to 9.
Because i want to participate in developing new release.
But this trouble i cant to resolve myself. KMS, DRM, DRI, MESA is too hard
for me. I doesn't know how they working.