Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 18:35:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      ravichander@sk.sympatico.ca
To:        ravichander@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject:   Amway - Britt World Wide

Dear friends:

We would like to invite you to consider the opportunity of starting your own business - right at home.  The business can be described as "The best business opportunity in the world" - with access to over 75 countries globally, including your domestic market.

Originally based in Canada, we will be expanding our operations in the Philippines.  This message is part of  the process of identifying key individuals who wish to operate their own business in India.  The business concept is similar to that of a franchise and we work through Britt World Wide with Amway as our supplier of products and services.

Why should you consider this opportunity?

· Your own business
· Minimal investment
· Quality products
· No quotas
· No inventory
· No territories
· No minimum purchases
. Develop business in your spare time to the level you desire
. Not a "Get rich quick" program
· Will change your lifestyle

Should this appeal to you, please provide us with:

· Your full name
· Address
· Telephone number
· Fax number (if available)
· Email Address (if available)
· Approximate time of day when you can be contacted .

This information will help our representative in your country contact you to discuss the business opportunity in detail..

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.