Date:      Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:20:56 +0300
From:      Ross <basarevych@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange errors

Thank you very much. It turns out that one of the scripts has been
calling sysutils/muse which is linked against libkvm and gives this
errors. Adding "2>/dev/null" fixed the issue for now. As recompiling
the port didn't make the error go away.

 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0jdc at parodius.com=

=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 http://www.parodius.com/ |
> | UNIX Systems Administrator =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Mountain View, CA, US |
> | Making life hard for others since 1977. =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 PGP 4BD6C0CB |