Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:56:50 +0100
From:      Dmitry Salychev <dsl@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joseph Holsten <joseph@josephholsten.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: free ARM VPS

"Joseph Holsten" <joseph@josephholsten.com> writes:

> There is a FreeBSD image in the =E2=80=9CMarketplace=E2=80=9D. There was =
a mixup last fall and 14 isn=E2=80=99t up yet, but some foundation folks ar=
e actively working on it. If you use the official one, it=E2=80=99s just a =
quick freebsd-update to get you there.

> If you have trouble with the service, feel free to yell at me. Juggling s=
upport tickets and ops projects for Oracle Cloud Compute is my day job. I u=
se FreeBSD daily outside work, I want it not to suck.

Is it really suitable as a replacement for a RootBSD/NetActuate VPS to run
a mail server + some minor pieces?

Regards,
Dmitry

--=20