Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:24:54 -0600
From:      Allen Hyer <allenh@wtrt.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple server config

Hello,

   I am using FreeBSD 3.3-Release.

   I want to set up a system with two servers.  One to handle web/ftp and
one to handle email.  My question is fairly simple, I think.  I want to
configure the servers so that I only have to add users to one server, but
be able to grant them the services of both servers.

   I was reading through the man pages for YP, and that looks like it will
work, I just wanted to make sure that YP is the best system to use to
centralize the password database.

   Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Allen Hyer