Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:24:02 -0600
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        Peter Much <pmc@citylink.dinoex.sub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: idlc looping compiling XContentEnumerationAccess.idl

I have them both on as well (from the GENERIC kernel). I don't know just
when I will be able to try again w/o one or both set. This is my primary
workstation and at the moment I can't afford to reboot it.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox                      A lack of planning on your part does
bob@immure.com                   not constitute an emergency on my part.