Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:33:24 +0000
From:      "Sukhbinder Singh" <sukhbinders@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sukhbinders@hotmail.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Installation Problems

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Dear Sir/Madam,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to install FreeBSD into my Personal Computer system. I am facing a problem. I do have the 2 dos image floppies available. I am using the "Standard" installation method. Then I chose to install FreeBSD using the FTP method. Then, I chose to connect using the PPP method. However, at this point I am receiving a message such as "Warning: No /dev/tun 0 device PPP will not work !" .. "Uable to start PPP. This installation cannot be used." Can you please assist me in&nbsp;troubleshooting this problem. Please reply to me via email.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank You.</FONT></DIV>