Date:      Mon, 19 May 2003 21:46:11 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: Fixing handbook filenames (by id="blah" modifications).

--UPT3ojh+0CqEDtpF

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 04:14:23PM -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:

> But if you honestly feel strong about not committing this, I won't.

I'm not against it.

My main concern is that if you're planning a sweep of the whole book, then
I'd rather it waited until after the 3rd edition, purely because in theory
all the doc committers are currently knocking up huge patches to get it into
shape, and big changes that aren't strictly necessary may make the whole
merging process a bit more difficult.

The actual diff that you posted isn't that much of a beast, so you may as
well get that in now if nobody objects!

Ceri
--=20

--UPT3ojh+0CqEDtpF