Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 1995 19:34:17 -0600
From:      rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   On the (lack of) reliability of CTM

At 5:54 PM 10/31/95, Terry Lambert wrote:
>How do I sup the CVS tree?
I think they are in the process of fixing it so that you simply replace
"release=current" with "release=cvs" in the sup files. At least that is the
logical way to have it set up.
Then someone in power will have to set up your permissions because the cvs
tree is by invitation only.

>I thought CTM was the only method, but it loses.

I too, have noticed frequent lost updates (xxx-cur). What is the weak link
that causes mail to get lost?

Perhaps we need to add an ftp-by-mail daemon to allow those missing
segments to be remailed.

----
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net