Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:00:01 +0200
From:      Raffaele De Lorenzo <raffaele.delorenzo@libero.it>
To:        Amix <amix@cwn.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw ipv6 tables feature request

--Apple-Mail-231--894713026

Hello falks,
some time ago I build a patch that implements the ipv6 table mechanism =
on ipfw/dummynet modules. The attached patch work fine on FreeBSD 7.2.
If the community people think that this feature is a good feature for =
the project I could porting the patch to working on the CURRENT release.
Let me know!

Raffaele