Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:55:09 +0200
From:      520076424604-0001@t-online.de (Gunnar Porada)
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X-Driver for Hercules Prophet II MX graficcard?

Dear FreeBSDs,

after succesfull installation of the fresh downloaded version 4.3, I got a
problem to configure X - my graphiccards is not supported (only by default?)
:-(

So I called the hercules supporthotline and got the information that the
GForce 2 chip was use - he's also not supported by FreeBSD. I tryed generic
mode but got a solution about 320x240 pixels and it looks a little bit
terrible to use it for webbrowsing ;-)

Does anybody has an idea or solution for that problem? I like also to spend
my time for alpha or beta releases ;-)

In hope to solve the problem - kind regards
Gunnar