Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:41:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      bellefqih med <b_52globemaster@yahoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   OUTPUT: firefox --help

hi i have a strange output of firefox

i have recently update all my package and when i start
firefox we have not worked correctly ; he is beeping
all the time and printing  message error(I run it from
the console )

firefox --help
Usage: /usr/X11R6/lib/firefox/firefox-bin [ options
... ] [URL]
       where options include:

X11 options
        --display=DISPLAY               X display to
use
        --sync          Make X calls synchronous
        --no-xshm               Don't use X shared
memory extension
        --xim-preedit=STYLE
        --xim-status=STYLE
        --g-fatal-warnings              Make all
warnings fatal

Mozilla options
        -height <value>         Set height of startup
window to <value>.
        -h or -help             Print this message.
        -width <value>          Set width of startup
window to <value>.
        -v or -version          Print Firefox version.
        -P <profile>            Start with <profile>.
        -ProfileManager         Start with profile
manager.
        -UILocale <locale>              Start with
<locale> resources as UI Locale.
        -contentLocale <locale>         Start with
<locale> resources as content Locale.
Type Manifest File:
/usr/X11R6/lib/firefox/components/xpti.dat
*** Registering Apprunner components (all right -- a
generic module!)
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering begins.
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering succeeded
nsNativeComponentLoader: registering deferred (0)
  -jsconsole           Open the JavaScript console.
  -browser            Open a browser window.
  -inspect <url>       Open the URL in the DOM
inspector.
  -inspector           Open the DOM inspector.
Usage: firefox [-flags] [<url>]
WARNING: nsExceptionService ignoring thread
destruction after shutdown, file nsException
Service.cpp, line 191
nsStringStats
 => mAllocCount:           1239
 => mReallocCount:          845
 => mFreeCount:            1239
 => mShareCount:           1504
 => mAdoptCount:            161
 => mAdoptFreeCount:        160  --  LEAKED 1 !!!

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel.
Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set