Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Hall <mhall@nms.fnc.fujitsu.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@majordomo.org
Subject:   Hard lockups since cvsup'ing Jul 1st. Help!

The kernel/world I built on Sunday night seem to lock my
system up hard after 3-5 minutes.

My system

Dual PIII 650's
AMI MegaRAID 1400
256mb ram
2 linksys 10/100 (version 4.0's)

I was tracking RELENG_4 ... the last known good kernel I
had was from about the 10th of June. Can anyone tell me
if anything went in from then till now that might effect
my raid controller, ethernet cards, linux emulation, my
u160 disks, etc?

I don't know why my system is locking up so completely -
I've never had FreeBSD do this to me. :-)

If there's any more information I can provide, please let
me know. Right now I'm cvsup'ing back to June 1st (to be
safe) ...

--
MaTThew Hall                    | Life isn't fair.
mhall@nms.fnc.fujitsu.com       | But the root password helps.