Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:22:03 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=F3=CF=D4=D2=D5=C4=CE=C9=CB_=E1=CC=C1=CE=C1?= <alan_moscow@mail.ru>
Subject:   Re: The relevant problems

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Greg Lehey wrote:

> On Thursday, 31 August 2000 at 12:29:20 +0400, sOTRUDNIK aLANA wrote:
> > Please help!!!
>
> > 6. How to establish on FreeBSD Primary Domain Control.
>
> If you mean Domain Name Service, there's a description in the online
> handbook, and another in "The Complete FreeBSD".

I suspect he doesn't; Samba has some support for acting as an NT domain
controller. The samba documentation details this, although last time I
looked it was still not a recommended option. Things may well have
changed since then, however.

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
Generalisation is never appropriate.