Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:06:17 +0100
From:      Zenny <garbytrash@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WiFi / Hot-Spot Open Source World

To OP: I wish if you would have invested only 20-30% of what you have
paid for developing the feature you wanted to opensource developers
including FreeBSD team, you would not only get your solution, but also
get a solution that you can tweak on your own.

However, your explanation is so lengthy as Ron stated that I could not
reach upto the end.

And you were talking about an appliance you/your company purchaged for
40 grands, it should be asked to their technical support. Because I
didn't see you specifying that the product is FreeBSD-based, not the
appliance is proprietary (BSD license allows that).