Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:32:11 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installing netscape /fvwm95

Hi heresmy systemfreeBSD 2.2.7 RELEASE#0
1)i have the freeBSD 2.2.7 cdrom set
2)i can now mount /cdrom and read it does this
mean it is supported when choosing media type?
3)i would like instructions how to install fvwm95
and which cdrom i need 1-4 to install it on my free-
BSD box.
4)i didnt install the ports collection when i installed
this system i really didnt have the extra room.can you
instruct me how to put this on my system manually or
etc..
5)i can follow instructions fairly decent long as you
show me what to type exactly at my #root prompt to
make all this happen
6)i did mkdir /usr/ports if this helps any although
there is nothing in it.when i get this installed
correctly. my next task will be some games....

                Thank you in advance        p.s. still havent
figured out ppp but thats another day:)