Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux looms large: Intel, Netscape slap NT, will invest in Red Hat

	Actually.. it does look good. Linux is gaining market share. Free
Source. Everyone wins at the end? Well.. depend how you look at it.

	One thing I hear a lot: Linux is replacing Windows. Good for
Linux. I would never want something like that said about FreeBSD. While
Linux is too busy replacing Windows95, FreeBSD will continue been FreeBSD.

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org