Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brooks Davis <brdavis@orion.ac.hmc.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kbd/Mon/Mouse switch recomendations

Hi,

I'm looking for recomendations for Keyboard/Monitor/Mouse switches for use
with my FreeBSD and NT systems.  I just returned a LinkSys ProConnect 4
CPU switch yesterday because it seems to squash any attempts at serial or
ps/2 PnP probing.  FreeBSD 2.2.6 also seemed unable to detect the PS/2
mouse through it at boot.  After that disaster I figured I'd see what
people have had good luck with.  I'm looking for a 4 port solution with
PS/2 and AT keyboard support and at least PS/2 mouse (good serial support
if possiable) support that works with PnP.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Brooks Davis