Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:07:16 -0500
From:      Parappa Anon <parappanon@airmail.cc>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiled MAME with tools, but when I install it I get no tools

Hello.

I compiled emulators/mame today with poudriere using a custom
configuration that built it with SSE2 and the tools, as well as an
optimization for faster binaries since I'm intending to use MAME to
emulate the game Um Jammer Lammy NOW!

However, after spending 12 hours compiling everything I've found out
that despite having enabled the TOOLS option, none of the tools MAME
supposedly includes if you choose that option were actually installed.

I don't really think this should be happening if I selected the tools
option - what do you think could be the problem and what could I do to
solve it?

--
--Parappa Anon