Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:18:02 +0300
From:      Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@teledome.gr>
To:        Ogre@lowmips.com, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Finding package dependancies - Where are they?

> With that said, are some packages (for lack of better words-->) "not
> supported" on certain builds?  I'm running on a sparc box, 1.6.2.   If you

ftp.netbsd.org seems to be down. Choose a mirror.
ftp://ftp.gr.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.6.2/sparc64/All
I didn't see any sparc directory. I am clueless about sparcs
pkg_add -v (verbose) should work if you have the proper
enviroment(PKG_PATH=...)

Important: this is a FreeBSD mailing list and we are talking about
NetBSD! Subscribe to a NetBSD list.

Cheers, NikV