Date:      Fri, 9 Dec 2022 21:11:33 +0100
From:      Souji Thenria <mail@souji-thenria.net>
To:        Anubhav/FreeBSD <anubhav+freebsd@hawaii.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: After 13.1 install, "panic: AP #1 (PHY #1) failed!" with SuperMicro X10SRL-F motherboard

On 12/9/22 20:53, Anubhav/FreeBSD wrote:
>     After reboot of 13.1-p5, a "panic" happens all the 3-4 times I tried ...
>
>     panic: AP #1 (PHY #1) failed!
Hey Anubhav,

I found the following on the forum, maybe it has something to do with it
and can help you:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/ap-1-phy-1-panic.4040/

> ... Also, how does one go about flashing the BIOS: boot with copy of
> the files on a USB flash disk?

Yeah, normally you would copy the files on a FAT32 formatted USB drive,
plug it in your machine and boot it. Most of the time, in the BIOS, you
have somewhere the option to flash your BIOS, there you can select your
USB drive and the path to the file.

--
Souji Thenria