Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:22:54 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
To:        "Tim E Schafer" <tim_schafer@agship.com>, <java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: tomcat3 install problems on FreeBSD 4.5 with lastest ports

> Yes it works now.

Good.

> Maybe this is nitpicky but since tomcat is now tomcat3 shouldn't
> tomcatctl be tomcat3ctl and likewise for the /usr/local/etc/rc.d script

Yup. Will make the change ASAP.

> Btw tomcat4 also worked for me.
> Even used a non-conflicting port :)

Exactly. In my opinion you should be able to run all ports/www applications
at the same time. You should not have to reinstall Orion to run Tomcat 4 or
Apache 2.0.

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ