Date:      Wed, 12 May 2004 12:10:18 +0530
From:      <Muthu_T@Dell.com>
To:        <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Normal Booting on Dell PE3250

Hi,

  Successfully installed 20040502 snapshot.
(Booted with CDROM. In the Disklabel editor, it displayed the=20
Existing partitions without Moutpoint. Just swap the / & /usr
Mount point, because /usr partition has more space. Everything goes
well).

  Added the 'FreeBSD' EFI Boot entry via 'EFI Boot Configuration' Menu
by selecting the
'Add Boot Option'.

Now FreeBSD boots, but no console output.
Still I have to use the Serial Console?

If I want to see normal console output what options I have to pass?

Thanks.

--T. Muthu Mohan