Date:      Wed, 02 May 2007 11:15:21 -0400
From:      "Andrea Paula" <andreagroups_consults@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   RESERVATION ENQUIRY ...

   Dear Sir/Ma, I am Andrea Paula,I write to introduce our Ministry \"
   His Grace Ministries\". Our main importance of sending this mail is to
   crave your sense of honesty and sincerity with respect to this
   enquiry. We want to enquire from you if you can book an accommodation
   for the Church team who will be arriving Evangelical Program. We would
   be most appreciative if you would be willing to do so. Number of
   Guest: 10 Date of Arrival: 20th June 2007 Date of Departure:30th
   june2007 Type of Room: Double Bed Persons Per Room: 2 Number of Rooms:
   5 For prompt action, we would be very grateful, if you can send with
   the total cost for of the accommodation to effect the prepayment and
   the following details: 1. TOTAL COST FOR THE ACCOMMODATION (In $USD
   Currency) 2. FULL MAILING/POSTAL ADDRESS OF HOTEL 3. CONTACT NAME 4.
   TELEPHONE NUMBER We would be expecting your prompt response so that we
   can forward our Credit Card Details for prepayment. Thank you and God
   Bless, Best Regards, Pastor Andrea Paula.