Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:00:19 +1000 (EST)
From:      Sleepless in Brisbane <snowy@snowy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to Mirror Disks using CCD?

Hello all,
I am interested in mirroring my hard-drives through ccd only I am not quite
sure how to go about it.  In particular I am wondering if this can be done
with a live system - changing everything including the root file-system over
to ccd partitions? (unlike creating fresh raw unused partitions).   Has anyone
ever done this?  If so I would love information on what you did.  I have two
identical HDDs and only one is being used so I think I am in a good position
to do this.