Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:41:30 -0400
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        jason <jason@monsterjam.org>
Cc:        AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>, FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: problem with /usr/ports/print/cups-pstoraster

On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 08:31:44PM -0400, jason wrote:

>i did a portupgrade on tiff and then
> pkg_add -r cups-cups-pstoraster
>finally worked.
>
>Im compiling cups now from source..
>and it worked!! yaaa!
>
>so I guess it was the tiff library all along?

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It clearly couldn't find the
jpeglib.h file. I don't what the hell it was; however, I bet you'd get
the same problem compiling ghostscript-gnu, since that's basically
what pstoraster is (without all the drivers except a cups-raster
driver).

--
Alan Eldridge
Unix/C(++) IT Pro, 20 yrs, seeking new employment.