Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:38:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
To:        smp@freebsd.org, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP problems

I am running a dual PPRO system based on a Micronics W6LI.
I build a SMP kernel, and I get this error on startup:
panic: pmap_bootstrap: no local apic!

any ideas? Also, I know some people out there use the W6LI
for thier SMP system, anyone have problems getting thier
boards to recognize all thier RAM? My machine has a 128Meg DIMM,
and the board only sees 64Meg.

Please email me directly, since I am not sure if I am subscribed
to these lists.

	-J