Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:39:25 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A tricky PPP + Routing question

Well, tricky for me.

What my ISP wants is for me to use one of their numbers on my end of the ppp
link.

[ISP-number.1]........ ppp ......[ISP-number.2]------FreeBSD'''''''''network/C
Class""""""

How do I set that up in the ppp.conf and linkup file, so that my FreeBSD box is

routing out to the network correctly over that link?

I currently use [ISP.number]........ppp......[MyNumber]------

Thanks
Robert

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese, Bengali,