Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:47:57 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Nick Faso' <fason@aasis.albany-academy.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: networking windows and FreeBSD

What you would need to do is get a piece of software for the windows machine
that will either proxy connections, such as wingate, or you can get
something that does ip address translation, there are a couple products that
do this such as nat32.

BUT (here's the big but)

The FreeBSD machine would perform these operations 100 times better.