Date:      Thu, 1 May 2003 15:48:22 +0100
From:      Dermot McNally <dermot@directski.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re[6]: Support for O2Micro Card Bridges?

Hello John,

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, 15:37:33, you wrote:

JB> On 01-May-2003 Dermot McNally wrote:

JB> Is there an option in your BIOS to enable ACPI support or say
JB> that you are using an ACPI aware OS?

[Looks]

Relevant options are:

Install OS: Can be either Windows XP or "Other". It has been set to XP
(the box also has XP on it), but I've tried Other just now. No
difference.

Apart from that, only a "Power Management" page with various power
saving options and a global on/off for "Power Management/APM".

I suppose disabling ACPI completely won't help me here?

Dermot

Dermot McNally, Chief Technical Officer, Directski.com
dermot@directski.com     http://www.directski.com - ski the web