Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:53:42 -0800
From:      Billy Bath x102 <billy@tesys.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: Zip/IDE drive under FreeBSD2.2.5

Hello,
I need some urgent help on how to make a IOMEGA Zip Drive work under FreeBSD.

This is what I get during the boot up..

wdc0-target0-quantum ide hard drive
wd0-quantum ide hard drive, device name
wdc0-target1-iomega ide hard drive

I don't see something a device so called wd1, corresponding to the iomege
hard drive.

I have quantum ide as a master on primary channel, iomega removable as
slave on secondary channel and a cdrom .. as a master on secondary
channel.. I havenot displayed that here..

I have changed the iomega around to different location.. eg. slave primary
etc.. but it doesnot come up. I even talked to a techsupport enginner at
walnutcreek but no luck.

I will appreciate an answer from someone who knows how it works for
sure,...cheers,,bb

Digitally Your's
Billy Bath
Sales Engineer

                Company :-  Telenet System Solutions,Inc.
                Phone      :-   408-383-0334, Ext102
                Fax          :-   408-383-0335
                Email       :-   Billy@tesys.com
                Web        :-   http://www.tesys.com
                Address  :-  2480 Kruse Drive ,SanJose ,CA-95131