Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 12:58:00 -0500
From:      "Jeays, Mike" <JEAYS@statcan.ca>
To:        "'BSD Questions'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ATAPI Support

The phrase below appears in the release notes for the 2.2-BETA.  I thought
this was one area of improvement, and have noticed that the 2.2-ALPHA and
BETA boot disks will now find an ATAPI drive successfully; this wasn't the
case for 2.1.5.

(wcd)   ATAPI IDE interface (experimental and should be considered ALPHA
        quality!).

Is leaving this phrase unchanged an oversight?  I hope so!

Good luck with the 2.2 release!  FreeBSD is a great product!