Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 23:29:26 -0400
From:      Coranth Gryphon <gryphon@healer.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook ToDo...

> I hate to make this "help us with the docs, please!" plea so often in

Keep it up until everyone says that the docs are fine :-)

> Could I get some volunteers for the following projects?
> 1. Fill in the *'d topics in the Handbook.  Some people have told me
>   If you take a `*'d item, please also send a note to doc@FreeBSD.org

Ok. I'll take "Basic Networking", and "Gateways and Routes".

What level of technical detail (or what volume of text) do we want?

-coranth

Coranth Gryphon <gryphon@healer.com>      |  "Faith Manages."      |
                                          |        - Satai Delenn  |
Phone: 603-598-3440   Fax: 603-598-3430   +------------------------+
USMail: 11 Carver St, Nashua, NH  03060
Disclaimer: All these words are yours, except Europa...