Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 21:30:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "www.bsd.szn.pl | we sell SheLLs" <mleczo@tupac.portal.v.pl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please tell me what that mean (fwd)

   ..:::  http://www.bsd.szn.pl  :::..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:40:14 +0200 (CEST)
From: www.bsd.szn.pl | we sell SheLLs <mleczo@tupac.portal.v.pl>
To: support@freebsd.org
Subject: Please tell me what that mean

I change main board to Gigabyte`s (via/sis/ali super 7 chipset )
and processor to 500Mhz K6-2
and after few days my system rebooted and i couldnt start it
..Hard disk blowed up ( / partiton totally "dirty" ) i mounted it on
another system but still fsck couldnt repair it
Before that HDD problems i had report on console like:
ata ... timeout reseting device
ata1 ... the same
and something about microuptime...
Now i change my hdd to ULTRA DMA 66 and yust before a minute i saw
the same:

microuptime() went backwards (12101.425048 -> 12101,-694951481)

what does it mean

i dont want my box damage again..
thank you