Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:56:56 +0530
From:      Ms ms <ms.soumya12@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Gsoc 2016] Guidance to information for "Overhaul the config system" project

Hi,

I'm interested in working on "Overhaul the config system" project for the
summer.

To give a brief introduction of myself:

I'm an MS by Research student at the International Institute of Information
and Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H). I have 1 year experience being a
Systems Administrator(including configuration management using Ansible,
setting up basic infrastructure like the DNS, router etc.)  in a government
project. I enjoy working on systems administration stuff and have my thesis
directed towards it.

I would like to know more details about this project to fill in a proposal.

With regards,

Soumya.