Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:04:17 -0400
From:      Sam Xie <sam@samxie.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to read chinese on FreeBSD?

Hello! There,
   A friend sent me an email with chinese characters, I couldn't read it
because no chinese convert utility installed.  The OS of my machine is
FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #21.  I opened the port, /usr/ports/chinese/, which
has a lot of choices, I don't know which one is more suitable for my purpose.
I just want read my chinese mail, and even better, to read the chinese websites
on netscape. Could some one to tell me which ones are good for me?
Many Thanks!
Sam