Date:      Sun, 07 Jan 2001 11:48:07 -0800
From:      Rob <europax@home.com>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetBSD vs. FreeBSD?

I have OpenBSD 2.8 CD's here, and tried to install on my nephews new
IMac DV+

Would crash the install kernel- I think they since updated it.  But if
it wont work with the latest Macs, I doubt that old ones would be
supported.  If they don't physically have the hardware to test and
debug, it doesn't get supported.  Just like any *nix.  Rob.